They wrote a vision paper outlining a sustainable food system for the Netherlands Albert Sikkema 06-08-2020 Imke de Boer. Photo: Maurits Giesen Share on They wrote a vision paper outlining…
Watch the full conference above (Credits video: Anais Passera) On the occasion of Sustainability Day 2019 on October 10, the Circular Farming Platform Wageningen organized the Annual Forum ‘Together towards…
On Thursday 20 of June, the Circular Farming Platform had its second episode of the series “Together towards circular farming”, with as guest speaker small-scale dairy farmer Roel van Buuren,…
- Annual Forum : Towards circular farming in NL, assessing the work in progress. With of course Imke de Boer from17.00-18.00.
- Sustainability Day 2019 - Together towards circular farming: Annual Forum.
- Together towards circular farming #2: a small-scale dairy farm
Mission and strategy
Our mission is to support the paradigm shift in agricultural sciences from improvement of productivity towards improvement of circularity.
Our strategy is twofold:
1. raising awareness and triggering discussion about circular farming
2. achieving changes in the study programs of WUR towards more circular thinking